What NOW: Freeville Superchefs!

I went to What Now.  On Sunday I got up at 6:00am. When I was driving power went off when I got to What Now I had to stay in a green room until 8 am. Why is it called a green room?

We got to watch TV. We had bagels for breakfast.  I had a hot chocolate and I watch Adventure Time. I fell asleep before the show started.

At the start of the show I went down a side.  It was bumpy!  I baked Energy Bars. I said "preheat the oven to 70 degrees." Click her for the recipe.

Gem fell into the gunge.  You can win the Star Wars Lego game if you dress up like a star wars character.   Alex dressed up like Darth Vader.

At the rehearsal Charlie threw flour at us!

5 comments:

  1. I like the FOTOS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the red slide looks fun! Samara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you have fun liam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos Nicky, very colourful. Great chef hats. It looks like you've had lots of fun. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must be a good chef Nicky! Neco

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...