Digital Pet Day: My Pets

I gave my cat her name Kitty because she is a Kitty Cat!  She loves to play wrestling with her mouse, that is wrecked!  Kitty is silly.

My sister's guinea pig died so we got her another one.  It is called Jasper.  She was so sad, but her new one has wool.  It is a merino guinea pig.  My guinea pig is called Batman because he's black, and he's really cute!  Batman always scratches me when I show him his hutch because he wants to eat the grass.

The one on the left is Jasper and Batman is on the right
Batman!
Batman on my tramp!

7 comments:

  1. What a great name for a guinea pig, Batman. What do you feed your guinea pigs? Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feed them grass and vegetables they eat a lot Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you look after their fur? Do you use a special comb? Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic writing Jacob i love the photo of you & batman together~ Jacobs mum

    ReplyDelete
  5. i give them a bath and wash them and then brush them when they are dry Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so cute.

    Depenga

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...