Digital Pet Day: My dog Hook

My dog Hook is a eleven-year old girl dog. She is an American pit-ball bulldog. She likes playing with sticks  and tennis balls.  Hook has ginger fur all over her and she sleeps in a garden pot.  She loves the beach and she's hungry all the time.

Hook needs dog food and lots and lots of water. I love my dog Hook, even if she is old. I play with her lots of times. Hook bark's when someone comes over to play. Mum say's she is just checking, otherwise Hook will tackle them down. Hook likes eating chicken leftovers from dinner.  If she doesn't get her dinner she will beg for other food.



5 comments:

  1. I like Hook in the garden pot. Liam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should call Hook the Flower pot dog. Very cute! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Neco for the comment. Dru

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like top photo. Pearl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...