Digital Pet Day: My Cat Riley

My pet is 4months old and her name is Riley.  She is black, white, brown and ginger. Sometimes she goes into the rubbish and gets chicken out of the bin. Riley sometimes sleeps on my beanbag. There are heaps of cats round my street. Riley is really small and she likes jelly meat. She likes to scratch the carpet with her claws.  Riley is funny because she poohs in the sink.  We are trying to toilet train her.  My Nana gave her a mouse toy.  She loves it.

Skateboarding Riley!

7 comments:

  1. I like your pet Liam it is cute! Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your cat by Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is funny that your cat is on the skateboard by jackson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liam your kitten is similar to my kitten. From Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  5. COOL CAT LIAM ITS KINDA LIKE MINE KIMIYA

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOO CUTE RILEYE THE SKATEBOARDER FROM JEMMA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...