LT3 learning celebration

Check out my awesome display!
Yesterday, straight after school we had our LT3 learning celebration. All our work payed off when we got to show our work to our parents. We didn't have to stay in Room 5 the whole time. We could look at Room 3 and 4's displays as well. I  particularly liked the display that talked about how people treat elderly citizens.  But my favorite part was still showing Freeville all my work.

For my inquiry, my question was: How do toys encourage stereotypes? I went and surveyed Room 6 and I found out that basically all boys toys have explosions on them and they are usually red! I was very surprised that Room 6 voted Barbie, the least popular girls toy! To sum it all up, I really enjoyed doing my inquiry, even if my buddy was sick for most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...