Raft Building at Camp


What a fantastic time we all had at camp! I enjoyed all the activities, especially the water slide and air rifle shooting. Oh, and I loved all the wonderful baking that was brought. Who made those afghans - my favourite!


The raft building was great fun. Interesting to see the ideas everyone came up with for their raft. There were many fancy knots being used although they were pretty hard to get undone at the end. The rafts all floated really well.

Anyway it was a great experience for all. Thank you to all the children for being so well behaved for my first school camp.

Vicki

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Vicki for your post. It's really great to have a parent post on our blog. I'm glad you enjoyed camp and agree those afghan biscuits were pretty outstanding! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. We go on camp next year Caleb! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...