Earthquake Dru

When we got home from school we saw lots of liquefaction on the road.  We had to dig up the liquefaction.  When Dad got home we had a BBQ in the backyard and then we went inside.  My sister and I got our gear and then my uncle turned up with his four-wheel drive, to come and pick us up.

He took us to Ashburton for three weeks.  They had PlayStation 2 and I played Marvel-Nemesis and other games like Crash-bandicoot 3 Warped.  We went to the park with their dog Millie.  She is a girl and she loves bones.  In Ashburton we had lots of fun.

In Christchurch there were diggers and trucks, but they were still broken.  When I got home the city was a little better, but at least I got to go to school.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, you did have nearly 4 weeks in Ashburton and we all loved it! It was a very noisy busy house but lots of fun. I am so pleased you are back at Freeville and you and your classmates can all start Freeville Flying again! I know you missed everybody there. The butterflies are nearly ready to hatch - I will send you some photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dru, you have written a great recount of your earthquake experience. We loved having you down in Ashburton. But, I love that you are back with your friends and having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment about Ashburton and thank you for bringing me down there, you are the best. From Dru.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be happy to see the photos from the butterfly's that have hatched from the cocoon's. From Dru

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...