I had nits and I treated it five times and it didn't work! I dyed my hair and it worked.
I taught a junior class once and felt like I had head lice for the whole year! I remember one day my relief teacher was walking back to class and live lice were dropping off her head!
I had head lice and I used this stuff that contained acid. When I put it on it stung like mad. It felt like fire, it really hurt, but it got rid of them.
My sister and I had head lice at the same time. I used the same treatment as my sister, but I had the boy one and my Sister had the girl one. We had it for about a month, it really was annoying! My Mum had to pull the eggs out of my hair! It and it really hurt!
Last year I had head lice once. I used this stuff called Move, I had to put it on my hair and put a shower cap on for an hour.... IT STUNG SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! When the hour was over I had to take it off by washing my hair in the bath. Then the next day I still had them it was so itchy!!!!!!
That afternoon I used Move again. My Mum and I broke the cycle.
I had nits for a whole year and I couldn't get rid of them! I the used a product that I had to put on with wet hair and even with cold water the product STUNG so much.
Once I had head lice. My mum had to condition it and then brush it constantly for ten minutes after with a fine brush. But it did not work, so my Mum had to buy some children's product stuff. When we got home we realised that it put a little bit of poison into my body. My mum said "I think we should just do the conditioning and brushing," and after a while I finally broke the cycle!!!!!
One day I got head lice and my Mum straight away said, "I'll go and get the conditioner from the shop." It was tea tree oil and it did not smell nice. I had to do it about three times before we broke the life cycle.
|Thomas found a magnified head lice in one of his books.|