We made mummified cats and it was hard. First we had to make the body out of newspaper - it took two people to do it. Samara helped me with the body. When we finished step one it was time for step two. This is the step I liked. Se had to wrap cats in plaster of paris. It was so fun and gloppy. When we finished step two, now it was time to go to step three. We had to glue bandages onto our cats. Now it was time for step four. We had to put clay on the cat's head. Step five we painted the head. Cool, now it was time for step six. This was the last step, we had to put a gem on top of the cat's head.