Venetian Mask: Tiana

First Elizabeth handed us our masks and told us to practise our patterns. After that Elizabeth told us to rip up bits of paper and stick them on our mask with PVA glue. It took two days to glue, ripped paper to my mask. We then had to glue gun our patterns on our mask and Elizabeth helped us.

 I then painted my mask white. Once I was finished Elizabeth told me to do it three more times. The next day we painted colours on our masks. I painted my patterns silver, then I had to do that three more times. Then I painted the rest of my mask (which was blue). After another three layers we had to put stardust over the parts that we wanted. Elizabeth helped us stick on our embellishments, mine were feathers. Our finished masks went to the Cultural Festival.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...