Mint Drinks



My questions:
How can I make a refreshing mint cold flavoured drink?
How am I going to make the drink taste minty?
Will the Oddfellows dissolve into the water and make it taste minty?
Will it disolve in hot water or cold water?

My prediction (Hypothesis)
The mints will disolve in the water and make it flavoured because the flavour will sink into the water.
Method
Get a flask
Put hot water (200ml) in it
Put 2 oddfellows in the flask
Put 2 spearmint tic tacs in
Put in 2 teaspoons of icing sugar
Stir

Results:
Trail one:
Tasted sweet but made my stomach feel weird, it needs more icing sugar.
Trail two:
I put more icing sugar (2 more teaspoons), and it tasted gross!
Trail three:
It tasted perfect! I ended up putting two oddfellows, one tic tac and no icing sugar.
Trail four:
It tasted sort of a bit zingy and fizzy and I don’t know why. I put a little bit of icing sugar and only one oddfellow.
Results:
I decided to go with Trail 3 because it was the best out of all of them. I thought at the science fair most people would like it and it wouldn’t hurt your tummy. It was a really strong minty flavour.

Conclusions:
You didn’t need icing sugar because the oddfellows had sugar. My prediction was correct when the oddfellows dissolved they made a minty drink.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...